Are you following SIOP on social media yet?
Below are a few tips that will enable you to maximize your social media experience…
We look forward to welcoming you to Lyon for the SIOP 2019 where our global community of caregivers, such as nurses, surgeons, paediatric and radiation oncologists involved in the care of children and teenagers with cancer and their parents meet every year to share results, experience, difficulties, progress and new tools, enriching each other.
We encourage you to share information about the Congress, and your participation in it, within your network – before and during the SIOP 2019 Congress.
For the latest updates on SIOP 2019, download the Congress app (search “SIOP 2019” in the AppStore or Google Play).
Are you following SIOP on social media yet? Be sure to connect with us on:
Here are a few ways you can share information about the Congress:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention the SIOP account (different for each platform) and use the hashtag #SIOP2019
- Like, retweet and repost posts from theSIOP official accounts
- Post photos, mention SIOP and use the hashtag #SIOP2019 on Facebook & Twitter
- Take a selfie at the SIOP booth with the WSAVA logo in the background
- Share SIOP 2019 live videos
- Comment, ask questions and join the online conversation
The official Congress hashtag is #SIOP2019.
This should be used in all posts relating to this year’s meeting!
Hashtags help connect users within the related conversations and are also searchable, making the posts a valuable resource for both veterinarians and patients.
We encourage the use of hashtags but recommend using no more than four per tweet or post.
In addition to the #SIOP2019, you can use 1-2 additional hashtags depending on the topic of your post/tweet:
#pediatriconocology #childhoodcancerawareness #childhoodcancer #Pediatricnursing #YoungInvestigator
Go ahead and use the following samples below. Feel free to edit and write your own posts/tweets. Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from #SIOP2019!
The bolded text indicated where you must add your information.
- I’ll be in Lyon, France for #SIOP2019! Like if you are also attending!
- I am excited to be a part of #SIOP2019 – Join the Global Community striving towards a world free of childhood cancer!
- I’m very excited to be a part of #SIOP2019, happening in just [insert number] days in Lyon!
- Just arrived in Lyon for #SIOP2019! I am really looking forward to [insert one or two sessions].
- I am at #SIOP2019 and have just listened to some interesting updates on [insert topic]!
Feel free to use any of the SIOP 2019 graphics to supplement your social media posts before or during #SIOP2019
Find the official Congress banners here.