Submission will open in October 2020.
Bursary recipients will be notified after abstract notifications are sent, in July 2021
A limited number of bursaries will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
Bursary winners will be able to claim their award after the Congress ends via an electronic link. Please note that this Bursary is not exchangeable for cash. Reimbursements will not be provided onsite at the Congress.
Submission deadline is 5th April, 2021.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 27 October 1984.
- You must have submitted your abstract and the supporting documents before 5th April, 2021 in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants can be a resident of any country although the hosting country and developing countries are favored.
- Applicants receiving registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport – the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
You will be able to upload this information during the submission process.