THE ANGELA VINCENT AWARD
For Best Young Neurologist Investigator from the region of the World Congress of Neurology
A single award of $1000.00 will be provided
To be considered for this award:
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract to WCN 2021 in Italy
- Applicants should be neurologists in training or early in their career, have an M.D. or equivalent medical degree, hold a post not above that of Associate Professor, and be no older than 45 years of age at the time of the 2021 WCN
- Applicants must both reside and work in a country whose neurologic association or society is from the region of this World Congress (i.e. a member of the European Academy of Neurology); the applicant should also be a member (trainee or neurologist) of their country’s neurological association or society.
- During abstract submission, applicants shouldupload their PDF CV with supporting letter from their department chair (or equivalent).
No submission will be considered if this information is missing.
- The winner will be chosen by a subcommittee of the WFN Education Committee based on the quality of their abstract and review of supporting documentation.
- If you have already submitted an abstract and would like to apply for this award, please log back into the system and edit your abstract.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract and your supporting documents for the Angela Vincent award for WCN 2021 is 5th April, 2021